International Lifestyle Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to get out of dodge? Are you a free spirit, ready for adventure? Then you have found the right place. Discuss travel, work, finance, women, and more.

The Way to True Wealth

Admin
    Admin

The Way to True Wealth Empty The Way to True Wealth

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 am

Hahah. To understand the monetary system is to understand the treasons and treachery which the system has manifested upon itself. Every world war in the last two hundred years is horse manure, including the war in Iraq. You have been lied to in several different ways by several different people who i like to call 'corporate aciremA' (spell it backwards). So, to understand the monetary system is to understand the problematic corruption in the American healthcare system, the American government, American media, the American dependence on oil and most importantly, America's WAR ON DRUGS. HOWEVER, to understand revolution is to understand the very demise of American political economics; it will inevitably fail. To understand revolution is to understand the principles and physics of our decaying planet rather than the social problems facing modern society. Furthermore, to understand revolution is to understand what and why and what Corporate aciremA is trying to hide. Without going into too much detail - so i dont have the 'feds' knocking my door down and sending me to Guantanamo Bay to be detained for the next century, I'll drop you a small piece of history. One of Henry Ford's first model T engines was not a gasoline combusting engine. In fact, it was a diesel engine. Ford used HEMP OIL to run the first of these vehicles. Why isnt this fact taught in your local school district, or better yet why arent all vehicles biodiesel powered - which produces far less carbon emissions? Take a guess. The same reason why the coca leaf is one of the healthiest plants on the planet yet is banned in most industrialized nations, not to mention why cocaine is regularly mixed with baking soda and made a freebase; the same reason that you pay taxes to fund a purely satanic war; the same reason the Corporate aciremA and its gestapo agencies raided and banned a certain 'frequency generator' distributor in California; because its all about control. Therefore, to understand 'control' is to understand the Federal Reserve System, and to understand 'revolution' is to understand the unique properties of nature's gifts to man. To understand revolution is to understand how your so called responsible government brainwashes you and your children to this device of control they call the 'war on drugs'.

This pretty much sums it up. I know this might sound stupid or simple, but whoever has assets that can produce cashflows rule the world. Learn about online marketing, real estate, to a lesser extent stocks, and commodities (and renting them if you can). That is the path to true wealth. Here is the link to the post by the way http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070531193308AAbmwai

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 am